To request the takedown of infringing content on multiloaded.com, please send an email to [email protected] with the subject line “Copyright Infringement Notice.” Please include the following information in your email:
- Your full name and contact information (including address, phone number, and email address).
- A description of the copyrighted work that has been infringed.
- The specific URL(s) or link(s) to the infringing material on our website.
- Sufficient information to identify the copyrighted material.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information provided in the notice is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Please allow 48 hours for us to review and process your request. We take copyright infringement seriously and will make every effort to promptly address valid takedown requests.
Please note that any misrepresentation of infringement may result in legal consequences. If you have any further questions or concerns, please contact us at [email protected].
Remember to regularly monitor the provided email address and respond promptly to copyright infringement notices. It is crucial to take appropriate actions to remove infringing content and maintain compliance with copyright laws.